Hammer, claw toes, corns at the end of the toes.
– Do not use on an open wound.
– Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
– Hold the Hammer Toe Cushion by the rounded top part.
– The elastic strap slips over the third toe. The largest part of the Cushion needs to be under the second toe.
– Place the Hammer Toe Cushion in the free space at the base of the toes.
– Then slip on socks, stockings or tights to secure the Cushion in the proper position.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
The Hammer toe cushion makes the toes feel comfortable by maintaining them firmly in a good position; and thus limits the formation of corns on the tip.
Its shape allows it to adapt to the space under the toes without causing any discomfort. The Hammer Toe Cushion is filled with a material, covered by soft fabric, called: Epithelium.
– Machine washable at 30°C in the mesh laundry bag or by handwash (no twisting or rubbing).
– Air dry. Do not iron.
90% silicone, 10% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.