Prevents and soothes pain at the tip of the toes: hard corn, blue nail, ingrown toenail, etc.
– Do not use on a skin lesion.
– Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
– For easy application, position the device upside down on the tip of your finger or toe and unroll it gradually over the finger or toe.
– Do not shorten the Digitop as this will adversely affect its durability.
– To be removed every evening to avoid risks of maceration.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
– Patented by chiropodists, Epithelium 26® is a silicone gel with similar pressure distribution properties to those of human subcutaneous tissue. The presence of this substance in the Digitops prevents the formation of soft corns and alleviates pain after calluses have already formed. In addition, the toe guards are particularly effective in preventing blue nails and ingrown toenails.
– The insertion of Epithelium 26® gel between two layers of fabric increases the life span of the finger/toe protectors.
– Hand wash without scrubbing.
– Leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
62% silicone, 38% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for the failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.