Protect toes or fingers, prevent the formation of corns and blisters, and help to alleviate pain.
– Do not use on an open wound.
– Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
– Epithelium is a silicone gel with similar pressure distribution properties to those of human subcutaneous tissue. The presence of this substance in Digitubes prevents corn formation and alleviates pain when calluses have already formed.
– Because they are not bulky, Digitubes can be used on two consecutive toes at the same time.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
– Use a good pair of scissors to cut the Digitube to the required length.
– Remove the protective film covering the gel.
– Turn the Digitube inside out and place it on the toe, making sure that the Epithelium gel is in contact with the area you wish to protect.
– Hand-wash, without scrubbing.
– Leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
73% silicone, 27% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.